November 19, 2017, 06:58:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyle Petty on Busch Broadcast  (Read 427 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: September 25, 2006, 07:34:43 PM »

I know he was on another broadcast a while back, but it must've been one we didn't watch.  Anyway, I really thought Kyle did an excellent job on Saturday from Dover.  Also, he and Wally really seemed to feed off of each other in a positive way, adding to a current driver's perspective.  There wasn't any of the one-up-man-ship you see between the drivers/former crew chiefs on Fox and SPEED (although Hermie did a good job on the LV truck race).

Just saw that Kyle will be doing a lot more Busch races this year to help out Benny while he's recovering.  So just wanted to say how well I think he works with Wally and Bill.

Cheryl
sally
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 09:39:03 PM »

I thought Kyle did a fantastic job!  And I think you're right about he and Wally doing very well together.  If Benny can't be there, I'm thrilled to think Kyle will be back in the booth.  He talks just enough, and what he says is usually very relevant.  Great job.

Sally
cowboy271
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 12:12:02 AM »

And I agree with both of you.  It's really refreshing to hear commentators interested in the action than boosting their egos/souvenir  sales.  BTW, this doesn't apply only to NASCAR.  I've recently became a football fan again and bet you can't guess why Shocked

I'm keeping with NASCAR's theme.."Idiot of Tomorrow" so Speedcouch needs a new resident idiot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: