November 25, 2017, 10:47:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig, question since you are from Canada  (Read 379 times)
Vivian
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:06:52 PM »

How do you think TSN will be handling the new Nascar/Cascar Canadian Tire Series?  Will they show more or will it be more like what you get to see of our Nascar?  Any ideas?
derbyit857
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »

Hi Vivian.

Well we will have to see what they show. Even before all this, TSN showed the CASCAR series (that NASCAR just bought) and it was entertaining but usually crammed into a 1 hr show so they didn't show a lot of the laps.. I hope they start to allow for a bigger timeframe for the show.. Cancel the dog shows and darts and make room!  :lol:

For those that don't know TSN is our Canada wide sports channel that is partly (I think it's only partly) owned by ESPN.. We don't get much in the way of ESPN programming on it however. Although we do get to see the same Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson "This is my Sportscentre" commercials I assume you guys get on ESPN (I figured no way would JJ and JG do commercials for TSN!). They just change the spelling of that pesky "Sportscentre/Sportscenter" word  :lol:

It's all over the news here in Toronto today about "NASCAR COMING TO CANADA!"..  Then they say "...but not how you think".

Thanks for the tease!

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: