November 18, 2017, 05:36:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How big a pointslead does everyone think harvick will have  (Read 488 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: September 03, 2006, 09:25:42 AM »

How big a points lead does everyone think harvick will have in the busch series by the season end?

The way it's going i think he'll have an 800 point lead if not more by seasons end.

He could have a thousand points to work with by seasons end unless he has bad luck or decides not to race.

I wonder when harvick will mathematically clinch the championship if harvick keep going the way he's going i think he'll clinch and there'll still be 3 or 4 races left in the season although i could be wrong.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 09:31:45 AM »

I wonder if some busch series teams have just decided to give up on this year and get ready for next years busch series schedule.

Aren't the cars the busch series is currently running aren't they going to run the current cars in the busch series next year?

I hear more cup guys will be in the busch series next year.

Here's an interesting fact not sure if anyone else knew this but in 1987 in the cup series dale earnhardt sr. had an almost 500 point lead over the person who was in 2nd place in the points at seasons end.

1987 Was earnhardt sr's. strongest year i think he won 12 or 13 races.
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 08:21:08 PM »

He will continue to lead by a large margin, but the other drivers can take solace in the fact he will only run companion races next season.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: