November 17, 2017, 10:19:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When will jeff burton win?  (Read 553 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: August 29, 2006, 02:39:40 AM »

Hi everyone i wanted to ask everyone when will jeff burton win?

I thought for awhile he was going to win saturday night for some reason either they had a bad pitstop or the handling on the car went away or something got them back in 9th position.

I was kind of hoping he would win just cause i wanted to see someone different win other than the usual cast of people.

And also cause he hasn't won in a few years.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 12:50:09 PM »

I think Burton will win when his team is able to adjust the car for the entire race.  Saturday night, like so many of his recent races, the car is strong early and then goes away at the end.  TV never follows up and tells us what the problem is either.  So until the team can put together a solid run for the entire race, I don't know when he'll make it to Victory Lane.  Perhaps New Hampshire is his best chance though since he's won their numerous times in the past.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 08:16:08 PM »

Like Cheryl said, when they can set the car up for the whole race, they will win.  They just aren't getting something right so it goes away before the race is over.  They have it for qualifying but not for the complete race.  Only the first part.  

Like you, Bryan, I would love to see someone different in victory lane.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 04:07:45 PM »

Jeff Burton's last win was at Phoenix on Oct. 28, 2001.

He won 17 times in his first seven seasons, nearly all from 1999 to 2001.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: