November 24, 2017, 05:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucky Dog and Freezing Field Just a Joke  (Read 1885 times)
Vivian
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 11:06:34 PM »

James, that was too cool the way you said what you said.  Thanks for giving us all a good chuckle. :smt026

David's article made some extremely good points.

Personally, I don't ever expect them to be consistant in their rules.  Too much politics and $$$ involved.  JMO
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 11:10:26 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"
Quote from: "cowboy271"
OK, I'm probably banned after this one,

No banning for that, James! I'm still laughing too hard.  But spoken like a true Ford fan.

I can't believe Bill will go over to "the dark side" either. Plus I have a $20 bet with Lou he wouldn't do it (and I've never been a Bill fan).

Cheryl

Whatcha mean a true Ford fan??? (these Pontiac people are too much, James) :-D  :-D  I totally agree, by the way. Awesome Bill in a Toyota would be more than I can handle. But, if Ford were to pull their support for Nascar, What would the Woods, Roush and Yates run??? I don't even want to think about it. :cry:

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 01:22:30 AM »

I had to post something else about this one.  I truly feel that Bill will drive a Toyota if the $$$ are right.  In fact, I would not be surprised if any of them would.  Loyalty only goes so far in Nascar, imo...Maybe we should do a poll?
cowboy271
Grizzled Veteran

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 01:32:35 AM »

Just to set the record straight, I'm an old Chevy fan from the days you could tell the difference from a Chevy, Ford, Matador, etc.

The mis is really getting interesting regarding Bill.  There has been speculation regarding his return to full time driving and links to Toyota, and now he's back in Everham's car for the Glen and looks like it may be the rest of the season if Mayfield's released.  I'll bet his attorney's are burning a lot of midnight oil going through contracts/offers.

I'm keeping with NASCAR's theme.."Idiot of Tomorrow" so Speedcouch needs a new resident idiot.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »

Again about the ridiculous fact drivers are getting multiple laps back (this week five) with this silly rule!

Cheryl

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=117256
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 04:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"
Again about the ridiculous fact drivers are getting multiple laps back (this week five) with this silly rule!

In that article, Matt Grossman has three possible solutions.  Number one (no lucky dog, period) is my preferred solution, but I would be happy with number two or number three as reasonable compromises.

If you must have a lucky dog, only one per driver per race and don't give one to someone so far away from the front of the field.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: