November 21, 2017, 10:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Busch Quals at Gateway  (Read 534 times)
sally
« on: July 28, 2006, 11:29:32 PM »

Cheryl, according to Scene, Busch Quals will be on Speed at 4:30 Saturday afternoon, before the race.

Sally
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 02:54:11 AM »

According to Speedtv's difficult to use website there is no qualifying coverage for Sat's Busch race. I don't think stand alone events get qualifying coverage.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 04:15:57 PM »

Yeah, I was basing my comments on the Speed Channels "program grid" and what I saw on the guide on Tivo (which was nothing).  The Scene's schedule is printed way in advance, so I'm sure Speed may have changed their schedule since that time.  Much more important to show a marathon of 7 Days or sports car racing.  

Just seems to me since it's an off weekend for Cup, TV is doing the bare minimum this weekend.  

Cheryl

Edit:

BGNracing.com will show quals on their site at this link:

http://www.bgnracing.com/modules.php?name=Qualify

Lou and I are interested because our friend, Shane Huffman, is there making his debut for J.R. Motorsports - he made one Busch start at Richmond in 2001.
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 04:47:40 PM »

I need to correct myself. SOme stand alone Busch qualifying events have been covered. It is the Thursday Busch quals which get neglected.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: