November 20, 2017, 06:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hooters from Lakeland  (Read 966 times)
Vivian
« on: June 10, 2004, 09:09:56 PM »

tonight and Dennis Anderson on Wind Tunnel then Cup & Busch Quals and the truck race tomorrow.

Just in case no one checked the reality thread.... :wink:
BAM24/25
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 09:53:41 PM »

I think somebody has the calendar messed up on this site.  It is showing everything posted today as Friday, June 11.

You can't beat what you can't catch!"

Vivian
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 02:34:25 AM »

Hey Beth!  I didn't notice earlier what it read, but right now all of the ones I am looking at at posting are coming out the 10th.  I did talk to a girl in the Phillipines at 3pm here today who told me it was 7am tomorrow there.  
She works for Dell computers as a tech.

What part of Arizona are you in?  Do you go to Phoenix when there are races there and are you going to the next one??
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 01:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "BAM24/25"
I think somebody has the calendar messed up on this site.  It is showing everything posted today as Friday, June 11.

I can't see anything wrong at the moment Beth. Your message displays a June 10th date/time stamp on it. Being the "somebody" responsible for keeping time, I'll check into it some more.

Lou

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 01:49:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lou"
Quote from: "BAM24/25"

I can't see anything wrong at the moment Beth. Your message displays a June 10th date/time stamp on it. Being the "somebody" responsible for keeping time, I'll check into it some more.

Lou

If I'm the "mean Mommy," does that make you "Father time?"   :lol:

Cheryl
BAM24/25
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 10:17:08 PM »

Ok must be my computer or something cause my times are all messed up on here.  No big deal.  

And yes Viv I am going to both the Phoenix races next year and the one here in November.  I could not imagine having a race this close and not being there. :shock:

BAM24/25
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 10:22:23 PM »

Ok I fixed my time thingy on my profile and now I have the right time showing for my posts.  whew!! :oops:

Vivian
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 12:58:43 AM »

Hey, Beth.  Would you steal Tony Stewart for me when you go to Phoenix and send him my way?  Or maybe a picture of him even if he is angry?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: