November 20, 2017, 08:27:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi 400 Results  (Read 1105 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: July 03, 2006, 01:18:35 PM »

Bill took a break from boating in Daytona to take in the races and whoop up on us all this week!   :lol:

Results can be found here:

http://www.speedcouch.com/fantasyleague.html

Not sure what happened to Ron and Kevin as they didn't pick teams and so got no points this week.  

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 05:23:32 PM »

This is Bill's first weekly win in the game, I believe; if so, congratulations!

This makes me want to change my plans for Labor Day weekend and go to California Speedway! :lol:  :lol:  

OK, I won't, family's just too important. Cheesy

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 05:33:53 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
This is Bill's first weekly win in the game, I believe; if so, congratulations!

No, actually Bill won twice in the first half of the season (week 3 and week 12) and was leading the points for a while there near the end of the first half.

Cheryl
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 10:01:12 PM »

Cheesy  Cheesy cheryl i've been very busy at work(my company just moved into a new tower they built here in nyc).i just selected a team for next week so please include me for next week thanks!!
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 11:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "ronbarnes77"
Cheesy  Cheesy cheryl i've been very busy at work(my company just moved into a new tower they built here in nyc).i just selected a team for next week so please include me for next week thanks!!

Okay, Ron.  No problem!

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 05:39:29 PM »

Quote from: "Cheryl"
No, actually Bill won twice in the first half of the season (week 3 and week 12) and was leading the points for a while there near the end of the first half.

How could I forget that already? :oops:

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
BillKP71
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 09:39:36 PM »

Sorry for the slow response. We didn't find our way back to the Free State until late yesterday. (How come my tomatoes are drowned? Did you guys get  a little rain up here?)

Thanks Desmond! As Cheryl mentioned, this blind squirrel did find a couple nuts in the first half. Actually I have a system; Tony has won every race I've gone to lately. Just wish I could afford making a few more races ;-)

Anyway, Tony should be a mortal lock at Indy. (Please keep that to yourself of course ;-)

Good luck all and have fun!

Bill

ill

first things first, but not necessarily in that order
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: