November 18, 2017, 03:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Dodge Challenger  (Read 372 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:26 PM »

I saw pictures of the "concept" Challenger a few months ago.  Here's the announcement made by Dodge at Daytona on Saturday.  This is pretty cool if you ask me.  Too bad I don't like two-doors... :lol:

Cheryl

"Earlier Saturday, Chrysler announced that the Dodge Challenger, a prominent member of its stable of high-performance "pony cars" of the early 1970s, is coming back in 2008. The new Challenger will feature the long hood, short deck, wide stance and two-door coupe body style shared by the first generation of Challengers, which were produced from 1970-74. About 188,600 Challengers were sold during that time. Zetsche didn't rule out using the Challenger in NASCAR. "For the time being it is definitely the Charger," he said. "When the Challenger comes into production we will reconsider it, but there is no decision to be made right now."(ESPN.com/AP)(7-3-2006)"
derbyit857
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 09:19:06 PM »

Being a Dodge nut, the second I saw that Challenger debut, I fell in love with it.  I highly doubt I could ever afford one, but boy, I sure would like to have one!  I love the 70s muscle cars anyway.. ;-)

HEMI...........  Sweeeeeet  ;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: