April 26, 2018, 05:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dover truck race and Cup qual  (Read 551 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: June 04, 2006, 01:29:47 AM »

The Speed crew had crowned "Rowdy" Busch the winner before the green flag. When Bill Lester was black flagged for a loose hood pin we were told and shown a close up of the hood and nothing more was said. When Busch had a loose hood pin we were told  it would be unfair if he was black flagged for one missing or loose pin and it would be terrible for the team. Then someone got wise and remembered Lester recieved the black flag for the same deal and the crew was resigned to comment that Nascar has to be consistent.  When Bill Lester has a loose hood pin, no big deal. Kyle Busch with a loose hood pin, crisis.
  I missed the pre-race. Was anything said about Mikey not shilling for his sponsors then? About 50 laps in someone made a comment that Mikey was not and had not yet mentioned any sponsors except once for the rental place lucky dog pass.
   I don't care what anyone thinks of Jimmy Spencer, I enjoyed him in the booth for the Mansfield truck race. I had no reason to fast forward. The guy speaks his mind.
  Man, did Speed ever make a big deal over Jimmy Johnsons spin :roll:  Makes me wonder if there will be a half hour special on it next week. What overkill.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: