November 19, 2017, 05:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else watch American Idol?  (Read 522 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: May 24, 2006, 04:53:36 PM »

I don't know if I'm the only one in the forum who watches the show.

Tonight is the last episode, and we'll find out if Taylor Hicks or Katherine McPhee is the winner.

Here's my summary of the season:
--Paris Bennett and Chris Daughtry were given the shaft.  They should have joined Hicks in the final three.
--McPhee did have the best individual performance, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."
--After years of dominance by female contestants, the male singers had their best collective performance this year.
--Kellie Pickler and Bucky Covington (who, by the way, attended this month's Dodge Charger 500) would make a great couple. :smt058

Again, let me know if you also watch American Idol.  I know that Cheryl, Lou, and Vivian do not.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »

Congratulations, Taylor Hicks! Cheesy  Cheesy

And I guess I am the only one.  Smiley

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
derbyit857
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 07:07:14 PM »

Never got into that show.. My Mom watches it all the time though.. She even calls to vote.. :-)
sally
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 01:49:39 AM »

Never seen it, or any of the other 'reality' shows.

Sally
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: