November 22, 2017, 02:58:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Comment by Krista Voda  (Read 611 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: May 28, 2006, 09:51:22 PM »

Just finished watching the Mansfield truck race on Tivo.  We saw most of it yesterday, but had to leave for USAR qualifying around 4:15, so missed the end.  Thankfully, I didn't hear who won (though I expected Hornaday would hold on).  

Great win for him!  Glad to see a Chevy in Victory Lane too!   :-D

Anyway, I was impressed when Krista Voda pointed out this was the only track NA$CAR now races on that still hosts NASCAR Weekly Series racing.  Great research from Krista!  But it is sad to see how far the "top" three NA$CAR divisions are from late model racing these days.   :cry:  

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 04:29:38 PM »

And I'm sure the gap has grown in recent years.  The cars are more "spec" and the tracks they race on are a lot bigger.  Oh, and NASCAR isn't helping with all those Saturday night prime time races.

But we've said that all before, haven't we? Wink

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 05:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
And I'm sure the gap has grown in recent years.  The cars are more "spec" and the tracks they race on are a lot bigger.  Oh, and NASCAR isn't helping with all those Saturday night prime time races.

But we've said that all before, haven't we? Wink

Yes, we certainly have said it before.
  :cry:

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: