November 24, 2017, 03:03:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A warning from the NHL  (Read 2142 times)
17RoushFan
Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2006, 06:33:54 AM »

Yeah, I can't even get Speed where I live because I cannot afford it and they are showing almost everything nowadays. Desmond makes a great point that every sport seems to be moving to premium, non-basic cable channels. NFL Network, NBA TV are also in the mix of televising games for their respective sports.  :x

tuned in to watch some commercials, but when they went to break, i saw a nascar race!
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »

Quote from: "17RoushFan"
NFL Network, NBA TV are also in the mix of televising games for their respective sports.  :x

At least the telecasts on NFL Network and NBA TV are also available on local broadcasters of the opposing teams for each game.

P.S. Kenseth Fan, welcome back!

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
derbyit857
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2006, 07:35:25 PM »

Desmond said:

but I bet there are far more households that can get TNT and FX than Speed Channel right now

Except all of us Northern neighbours of course (but we all already know that story - LOL).. We at least get Speed on cable/satellite..  I have satellite as I too got sick of paying top dollar for cable when you got 1/2 the stations and 1/2 the quality.
Vivian
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

Like Des said:  Welcome back, Kenseth Fan.  Sure wish there were some way I could shoot a signal to you.  If it is a boring race, which I expect it to be, I will still have thoughts of all of you who can't watch and will still try to curb my criticisms...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: