November 20, 2017, 02:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Streamer fof top 10 only?  (Read 614 times)
sally
« on: May 28, 2006, 12:43:55 PM »

What was with the streamer last night?  For most of the time, it only showed the top 10 cars!  I mean, we all know that Fox doesn't give a rip about anyone but those in front, but now they don't even bother to put the whole field on the crawler?  Ridiculous! :smt019
Sally
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:01:37 PM »

Hey, you stole my topic. How about the overlong analysis of Tony Stewart's wreck. If that had been Jay Sauter we would have had one replay and then gone to the pits for an update on Kurt Busch or Greg Biffle. Also, once again the finishing order was deemed not important to show, just a crawl across the screen. Kind of hard to see where a favorite finished compared to the rest of the field.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »

We watched the last 30 laps or so of what I called "the Buschwhacker race" after we got back to the trailer from the USAR race last night.  

Talk about a snorefest!   :smt015

But I notcied them only showing the top 10 or top 20 on their beloved ticker.  REALLY made the broadcast even more boring for me since I wanted to see where USAR alumni, Danny O'Quinn, was running.  

As Sally said, is it that Fox only cares are the whackers since they are usually the ones running in the top 10 or 20s?   :evil:

Sure hope they don't pull that crap tonight.  It's bad enough they only show the top 5 or 10; now those fans whose drivers are running further back don't even have any ability to know where they are running.  

BTW, after being "jazzed" from our race, the Buschwhacker race was a real quick way to become comatose before crashing for the night.  Better than Sominex.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: