November 24, 2017, 12:25:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hershey's Kisses 300  (Read 1534 times)
kgregg
Veteran

« on: February 15, 2004, 03:35:09 PM »

Hate it that race was rained out.   Hate it MORE that TNT will be showing race on Monday... so much for watching race in HD.  

Ms. Moderator, have you considered creating separate areas/folders/whatever where we can talk about the Busch races?  Kevin
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 02:51:20 PM »

Kevin, all you have to do is start a new thread and call it BGN races!  I'm sure you can figure out how to do that.  We just set up threads already for the Cup races so new people would have a head start on rating the TV broadcasts for them.  There's nothing to stop you from starting ones for the Busch, truck or any other stock car races.  Go for it!

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 06:03:26 PM »

TNT is doing okay on the broadcast but as usual they are showing only a select few.  Glad Nascar warned Busch to stop changing lanes so much.   :?   I thought the purpose of racing was to be able to move around on the track to put yourself in the best possible position.  Do they really want follow the leader races, after all??  Oops, Biffle just got out of line!  Where is the warning? Somebody, tell me what the plan is.....
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 04:00:22 PM »

Talk about a race that made me a nervous wreck!  I definitely had a lot more tension during the last 10-15 laps of this one than on Sunday.  

After the big wreck Johnny Sauter caused in the Cup race, I didn't like seeing him run up in the top 5 at the end of this one.  It seemed like everyone in this race was driving crazy, veterans and rookies alike.  Even Matt Kenseth was all over the place.  Not to mention his teammate, Biffle, who is always on the edge of out of control.  But the worst two were Sauter and Robby Gordon.  At about 5 to go, I was just moaning "I want this thing to just be over!"  I told Lou to remind me never to eat lunch during a restrictorplate race.  I was in danger of losing it there near the end of this one.  I really expected to see Robby or Johnny take out half the field and collect a lot of the guys who are running for the Busch championship this year (like David Green and Jason Keller).  Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: