November 19, 2017, 06:59:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Less Tension!  (Read 1503 times)
sally
« on: February 17, 2004, 12:59:11 AM »

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but with the new aero rules and tires, I didn't have to spend the entire 500 with my guts twisted in knots, wondering if anyone would get hurt.  Thank goodness Mikey was OK!  This looked a lot more like the races of 15 -20 years ago, with more than one pack of cars on the track.  It sure kept me from gettin an ulcer.  I'd settle for this racing at the super speedways any time!
 :shock:
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 02:16:25 AM »

You are right.  Less tension.  I kind of got bored though.  I wish I could have watched more drivers during the last part of the race and then maybe the tension would have been present.
marrtinigirl
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 03:33:45 AM »

Less tension Sal?  I was with you for the last 20 laps, that was enough tension to last a whole race!!  Ha ha.  The last time I felt that twisted and sick at the end of the race was the 2001 Pepsi 400!!  

But you are right, the new package certainly did make it more like a race and less like a pack of sheep.  Let's hope they leave it this way and not tweak it til we just have a super-long Michigan parade. :roll:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: