November 22, 2017, 05:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5.2 Second Margin of Victory?  (Read 577 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: April 09, 2006, 11:27:37 PM »

That's not what I call good racing.  Funny, TV never mentioned how wide the margin of victory was, but PRN didn't try to hide it.  I know we have a lot of folks on the forum from Texas, so I apologize in advance.  But after 10 years, I still haven't seen any good racing at that place.   Sad   And still too many very frightening wrecks.  Why haven't they put the SAFER barrier on that inside wall at this track?  I saw at least 3-4 very hard hits between yesterday and today's race.

I guess it's just such a disappointment after good ole short track racing the last two weeks, where there was close racing and lots of passing all day long.  

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 12:42:13 AM »

As soon as Biffle took such a lead, I resorted to other things.  It didn't matter after that who was leading, there was no racing to speak of.  Did see a couple of drivers come from the back to the front but it was not much of a race, really.  

I do have a question about the winner.  Please tell me true...was he really having lousy restarts all throughout the event or was he just sandbagging until the last caution?  I found it mighty strange that all of a sudden on the final restart that he looked like he had been shot out of a cannon.
SeattleFan
Sophmore

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »

Sometimes I tivo the races.  This time I didn't even bother....  

From what I have read, I think that Kurt Busch is due for a pretty good come-uppance.

I did tivo the NCAA college hockey final though!
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 05:14:59 PM »

Quote from: "SeattleFan"
Sometimes I tivo the races.  This time I didn't even bother....  

From what I have read, I think that Kurt Busch is due for a pretty good come-uppance.

I did tivo the NCAA college hockey final though!

Okay, Ken, since you're new here, you'll get the standard chastisement.   :lol:   And because you're my long-time friend.  But please try to stay away from comments about specific drivers.  Remember, every story has two sides and every driver has fans.  How's that for a "motherly" chastisement?   Cheesy

Cheryl "not so mean Mommie today"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: