November 24, 2017, 06:55:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From Desmond's Post  (Read 367 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: April 03, 2006, 07:33:41 PM »

The following was erroneously posted under the "rate the broacast" thread.  I edited it out of that thread and am copying it here:

Desmond wrote:

As for the promos, at least one was for the worst reality game show I have ever seen: Unan1mous.  On the show, nine contestants are locked into a room until eight of them vote "unanimously" for the other contestant.  This program airs in the 30 minutes after the American Idol results are announced on Wednesday.

On last week's show, Steve, a "redneck" truck driver, was screwed out of the $1.5 million prize when one of the other contestants changed his vote.  That was actually very obvious, as this was only the second episode and no such show, no matter how bad, is scheduled to end this quickly.   There are supposed to be no scripts here, but I have questions after last week's episode.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 06:28:38 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
As for the promos, at least one was for the worst reality game show I have ever seen: Unan1mous.  On the show, nine contestants are locked into a room until eight of them vote "unanimously" for the other contestant.  This program airs in the 30 minutes after the American Idol results are announced on Wednesday.

On last week's show, Steve, a "redneck" truck driver, was screwed out of the $1.5 million prize when one of the other contestants changed his vote.  That was actually very obvious, as this was only the second episode and no such show, no matter how bad, is scheduled to end this quickly.   There are supposed to be no scripts here, but I have questions after last week's episode.

I would like to add that the contestants on Unan1mous are the worst I have ever seen in the genre of "game operas."  Fox must have picked only those that were so bad that every other show rejected them.  The only good thing is that each episode is only 30 minutes long.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: