November 22, 2017, 07:34:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did anyone see trackside?  (Read 636 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: March 25, 2006, 03:04:18 AM »

I was curious if anyone saw this it was snowing big time there.

Darrell and the other guys were singing jingle bells i'm surprised they were not singing it let it snow or whatever that song is called.

I think they played that song in vegas during final practice.

But a woman was singing it.

Has anyone seen the movie diehard with bruce willis in it.

At the end of the movie they play that song let it snow or whatever it's called and it sounds like some old guy was singing i was just curious what the name of the guy was who was singing it?

Is the snow their supposed to get tonight in bristol supposed to accumulate?
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 02:58:08 PM »

I don't usually watch that show as I try to get as little DW as I can during a weekend.  But since I was curious to see the weather at the track, I tuned in for some of it last night.  We saw the snow during the show and heard the fans singing.  I don't think it was anyone except the crowd singing.  

Lou and I did enjoy Carl Edwards appearance on the show and it cracked us up when he answered Larry's weather question in such a professional voice about it being "a wintery mix."   :lol:   And then all his jokes to Larry because he got to be on the Weather Channel last week.  Pretty funny stuff.  Can't help but like that kid!  He's retained his humble attitude about how lucky he is to be where he's at and yet is very articulate and a great driver too!

I've been checking the Weather Channel myself and as of now, it still looks very bad for Bristol today and tomorrow.  Hard to tell for sure, but thy map shows green for the tip of TN where Bristol is located.   :cry:

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: