November 18, 2017, 03:00:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shows missing after Atlanta  (Read 725 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: March 21, 2006, 06:13:10 PM »

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but NASCAR Victory Lane and Inside Nextel Cup were not seen on the Speed Channel this weekend.  Both programs would have been seen on Sunday, but, of course, the Golden Corral 500 was postponed until Monday.

In past years, Inside Nextel Cup was broadcast live if the Cup race was delayed.  But last night, I saw reruns of 7 Days and Back in the Day instead.  

To me, not even trying to do Inside was a disappointment.  Was this for financial reasons?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 06:43:02 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
In past years, Inside Nextel Cup was broadcast live if the Cup race was delayed.  But last night, I saw reruns of 7 Days and Back in the Day instead.  

To me, not even trying to do Inside was a disappointment.  Was this for financial reasons?

More likely, Dave Despain didn't want to do it live.  Remember it was live back when Allen Bestwick was the host.  

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 09:12:50 PM »

I didn't miss it at all.  I just don't care to watch the Mikey show anymore.  I do like Wind Tunnel but never watch Victory Lane as it is just another summary of the race and the same interviews I have usually already seen.  

Sorry, but my attitude is showing...again... :evil:
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 09:23:39 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Sorry, but my attitude is showing...again... :evil:

As long as it's not your slip that showing!   :lol:

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: