November 21, 2017, 01:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mikey-less IWC  (Read 2295 times)
sally
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:54:29 PM »

I haven't enjoyed this show this much since last season.  I knew that Mikey was annoying and tended to take over the show with his sponsor/Toyota plugs, but it was neveer more evident than having him gone last night.  That was one of the best shows in years.  Speed needs to deriously rethink keeping Mikey on the air on too many shows!

sal
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 11:52:25 PM »

Amen, Amen, AMEN!! :-D

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 02:16:20 AM »

I thought I would copy the remarks below and paste them here.  Please, everyone, let Speed and Dave know.

It was a great show, IMO...I have always liked Jeff Burton's view on things. And of course, you can't beat Kenny's contributions.

One thing I noticed was when they were talking about the racing, Dave did mention they have to do something about the tv coverage. Now wouldn't that be a novel idea? We would love to see on tv what they proclaim to be happening live...

BTW, I am going to email Dave and comment on the show being really nice and the tv remarks he made. Join me???
sally
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 03:33:40 AM »

What, ME write a letter of disgruntlement to someone?  What on earth makes you think I would do something like that?

I'm way ahead of you, Vivian!

Sal
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 09:23:40 PM »

Quote from: "sally"
What, ME write a letter of disgruntlement to someone?  What on earth makes you think I would do something like that?

We need to move you ladies into the 21st century and teach you the power of blogging....

Cheryl is resisting because she's "old school"....

Old School does not mean denying new school tools to get your old school thoughts out there.

Hey but what do I know? I own the www.geekneck.com domain name and haven't gotten around to making it useful yet.

Lou :-)

sally
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 04:31:26 AM »

OK, I know you have a point here, Lou, so...school me.  What about blogging?

Sal
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 01:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lou"
Quote from: "sally"

We need to move you ladies into the 21st century and teach you the power of blogging....

Cheryl is resisting because she's "old school"....

No, Cheryl is tired of writing and IMHO blogs require more work than the occasional article.  

Lou thinks if I just write a blog "or diary-type comments" he won't have to proofread my stuff.   Wink   Ain't gonna happen...

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: