November 23, 2017, 01:46:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XM Radio and NASCAR  (Read 493 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: February 28, 2006, 05:22:38 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
My problem is though that XM is in the truck and the tv is in the house. I just could not believe the difference although Cheryl has been talking about it forever. I have decided if I get tax money back, then I will buy an XM for the house. We also listened to the truck race on XM and I am so glad because from the review Cheryl did, I would have hated the broadcast.

Vivian,

Unfortunately, Brian France and NASCAR cut a deal with Sirius Radio that will begin in 2007, so you won't be able to hear races on XM after this year.  Of course, if you enjoy the wonderful commercial-free music on XM, then it's certainly worth the money to get a home unit now.  I believe I saw the SkyFi2 on sale for $59.95 somewhere the other day.  I'll try to find that URL and post it here.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »

Thanks, Cheryl.  I did remember about Sirius...Too bad that has to happen.  I have researched the XM's on the net and found a couple I like but still debating as to whether I am getting one or not.
derbyit857
Wiley Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 10:16:25 PM »

We have both services here now too and they advertise receivers pretty cheap here (around $60-100) but the service is like $20-30 a month.. Pretty steep to me but it depends on how much you would use Satellite radio I guess.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: