November 24, 2017, 02:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Mikey on Inside Cup tonight possibly  (Read 851 times)
Vivian
« on: February 27, 2006, 10:08:39 PM »

Hey, I just remembered that on Wind Tunnel last night, Dave Despain said he would be back tonight on Inside Cup with Kenny Shrader and Jeff Burton.  To me that means no Mikey so I am gonna watch.  Thought some of you might also.
sally
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 10:45:19 PM »

That's good news, Viv!  I'm cretainly suffering from Mikey burnout after this weeken!

Sal
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 04:32:09 PM »

Mikey Burnout--- That's a good one Sal. :-D

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:53:11 PM »

Michael Waltrip indeed did not appear on last night's Inside Nextel Cup.  The atmosphere on the show was certainly a lot calmer than it is usually is! Cheesy

However, I don't know why you would do a split season with Jeff Burton and Brian Vickers.  I would personally prefer to have the same panel the entire season.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »

It was a great show, IMO...I have always liked Jeff Burton's view on things.  And of course, you can't beat Kenny's contributions.

One thing I noticed was when they were talking about the racing, Dave did mention they have to do something about the tv coverage.  Now wouldn't that be a novel idea?  We would love to see on tv what they proclaim to be happening live...

BTW, I am going to email Dave and comment on the show being really nice and the tv remarks he made.  Join me???
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 11:54:37 PM »

Hey Vivian, please tell Dave to come read this board some time. Cheesy

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
sally
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 03:51:50 AM »

The address is:

insidenextelcup@yahoo.com.  Or go to the link at Speed.

Sal
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: