November 20, 2017, 04:47:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another new show--7 Days  (Read 1427 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: February 22, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »

Speed Channel quietly unveiled a new program Monday night, 7 Days.

The title is unoriginal, so much so that I thought originally that the network was airing the old crime drama of the same title, which would have made absolutely no sense. :lol:

Anyway, the show is another behind-the-scenes program, much like NBS 24/7, and in fact the shows air back-to-back, between Inside Nextel Cup and Back in the Day.  

On Monday, the subject was J.D. Gibbs, son of NASCAR owner/NFL head coach Joe Gibbs and president of Joe Gibbs Racing.  It was fascinating to find him watching his daughter's basketball game several days before the Daytona 500.  Of course, he is seen running the race team as well.  We share his celebration at the end of the Budweiser Shootout and his frustration at some parts of the 500.

7 Days airs at 8 pm ET/9 pm PT.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 02:00:53 AM »

This is one of the rare shows I flip by and stop and watch until the end. I never plan to watch, and could not tell anyone when it is on but I always stop and watch when flipping by.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: