November 19, 2017, 05:13:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone watch the special Inside Cup?  (Read 594 times)
Vivian
« on: February 20, 2006, 10:17:02 PM »

They had a special Inside Cup on Saturday.  I very stupidly tuned in.  It was really no different.  Mikey was busy popping candies in his mouth and leaning on the counter or whatever it is.  Making faces at people in the field watching the show.  Some good faces and some not so good.  Can't remember what was being discussed at the time, but all of a sudden he looked out at the fans and very brashly said, "Be Quiet!"  I could not believe it.  His co hosts kind of looked at him weird and he said "Well, he had asked where is Buffy about 10 times...."  Never even apologized.  I cannot think that Speed would continue to condone him and his mouth.

Goodbye, Inside Cup....I am going to watch Law and Order reruns or movies on lifetime.
sally
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 11:31:45 PM »

I have to say that i'm not fond of the shows right from the track.  I'm so sick of the announcers sitting with their backs to the 'fans', and all the goofy posters and jerks jumping up and down in the background.  And I think anytime you put Michael in front of a live 'audience' is dangerous...like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

Sal
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 02:18:48 PM »

Quote from: "sally"
I have to say that i'm not fond of the shows right from the track.  I'm so sick of the announcers sitting with their backs to the 'fans', and all the goofy posters and jerks jumping up and down in the background.  

I'm with you, Sally!  I cannot STAND to see those idiots [fans] "performing" for the camera.  I rarely watch any of those live shows, mostly for that reason.  With all the screaming of the fans, you can barely hear what the panel is talking about anyway.  But it seems like SPEED encourages that kind of behavior.  I think it was last year when they flipped the stage around so the fans would be in the back of the shot, rather than out in front of the stage.  

Plus I don't watch anything with DW on it (I get enough of him on the TV broadcasts).  And I always get disgusted with about anything that comes out of Jimmy Spencer's mouth.   :roll:  He's so holier than thou and this is a guy who made his fair share of mistakes behind the wheel.  

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 05:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Mikey was busy popping candies in his mouth and leaning on the counter or whatever it is.

That's so unprofessional!  Someone at Speed Channel sit him down and berate him in no uncertain terms.  Maybe that person should also have Mikey view tapes on the show.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: