November 24, 2017, 04:52:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about posting on the speedtv.com message board?  (Read 638 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: February 19, 2006, 03:43:21 AM »

Hi does anyone know whether or not it cost money to sign up to register to post on the speedtv.com message forum or is it free?

Cause i'd hate to sign up to post on their message board and have them come back and say hey you signed up to post on our message board now you have to pay us money.

Cause i don't have money to pay them to post on their message board.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 08:15:15 PM »

Bryan, I do not know the answer, but I do want to ask you what message boards asked you to pay to join them and how much they charge.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »

No message boards told me to pay anything i was just asking a question i just wanted to know whether it cost money or if it was free to sign up to post on the speedtv.com message board.

No message board has said anything about me having to pay anything but you never know what you will run into or what may happen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: