November 25, 2017, 12:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: When certain cars are really fast and they have been caught before for illegal setups or parts, do you automatically wonder how they are cheating now?  (Voting closed: January 16, 2006, 09:10:28 PM)
Yes - 1 (25%)
No - 1 (25%)
Depends on who it is/I look at each situation individually - 2 (50%)
I totally blame the Crew Chief and not the Driver - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll on speeds, etc  (Read 600 times)
Vivian
« on: January 16, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »

Is is just me and my attitude or does anyone else always seem to get suspicious at certain things?  I either need to change my attitude or else have someone or everyone convince me I am not alone in my feelings.  In other words, help!

My vote reflects how I just automatically wonder..... :roll:
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »

Vivian,

I believe every major team out there has been caught cheating at something at some time or another (especially at restrictorplate tracks), so I have the attitude that they are ALL cheating ALL the time.  

Every team is working to get that competitive advantage.  That is the nature of the sport.  I don't believe anyone who is winning a lot is exempt from cheating.  My driver, your driver, somebody else's driver.   Cheesy

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 05:21:38 PM »

Those are some interesting choices!

I decided to go with the option of taking the situations on a case-by-case basis only because NASCAR's enforcement is inconsistent.  Just ask Busch Series owner James Finch about that.

The bigger the team's reputation, the more they can get away with.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: