November 18, 2017, 11:22:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! I need backup!  (Read 607 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: December 28, 2005, 02:23:44 AM »

Last night, I missed Roush Racing Driver X for the first time.

If anyone watched this program, please give me a summary of what happened.  

I understand the show dealt with mock commercials and driver appearances.  Among the 12 finalists, who looked the most at ease, and who couldn't wait for it to be over?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 09:41:25 PM »

Sorry, Des

I was out of town and didn't know it was on so missed it also.  Would love to hear how it went.  Will it be on next Monday?
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 01:42:13 PM »

Darn!  It was a very interesting show.  Well worth watching.  I don't know if if I can think of all their names to do a proper recap.  When I get home tonight, I'll check the Tivo guide to see if Discovery is repeating it anytime and let ya'll know.  If not, I know they repeat them in a few weeks on Discovery HD Theatre (which we get).  If it's not on elsewhere, I might be able to make a tape or DVD from that broadcast for you guys.  Perhaps I could send it to Desmond and he could forward it on to Vivian.  

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 01:28:14 AM »

I heard from Sharon Bundy, an Internet columnist, that Danny O'Quinn did a great job in the mock sessions.  In fact, she picked O'Quinn to win the competition.

*****************This part edited by moderator******************

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 01:10:44 PM »

Desmond, I'm asking that you PLEASE do not refer to the results (or anything about them) in the future.  Okay?  The results were released publically last fall, but those of us wanting to enjoy the show in it's entirety would prefer not to have anything about then mentioned here.  Thanks!   Cheesy   Hopefully, Discovery will air the final episodes of the show before Daytona since "driver X" will probably be in a Roush truck there.   Wink

If you'd like to discuss the results privately in email, please write me directly and I'd be happy to discuss the show and what I know about the drivers.

Cheryl
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 09:25:07 PM »

I missed this show too. I'll bet it is re run sometime this winter.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: