November 21, 2017, 01:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xmas Present?  (Read 899 times)
sally
« on: December 01, 2005, 07:03:51 PM »

Hey, Cheryl.  You saving that review of the Homestead race as a Christmas present for all of us?  None of us will even remember the race soon, if you don't get it posted!

Anxious to read it....

Sal
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 08:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "sally"
Hey, Cheryl.  You saving that review of the Homestead race as a Christmas present for all of us?  None of us will even remember the race soon, if you don't get it posted!

Anxious to read it....

No, I just never got around to finishing it.  Got about half of it done before Thanksgiving and never got back to it yet.  Maybe tomorrow... :lol:

Cheryl
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 05:05:39 PM »

Okay, the review is FINALLY done and posted on the main Speedcouch page!

www.speedcouch.com

Sorry it took so long!  I had about half of it done before Thanksgiving, but didn't get back to it again until Friday, and then finished it up last night.  

Cheryl
sally
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:48:47 PM »

Sorry, Cheryl.  When I used the link I just got the 'Nascar TV shows' review again.  C'mon, you don't have to hide the review from US!

Sal
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 06:53:27 PM »

Quote from: "sally"
Sorry, Cheryl.  When I used the link I just got the 'Nascar TV shows' review again.  C'mon, you don't have to hide the review from US!

Uh, that IS the main Speedcouch page which was updated with the first two paragraphos of the review last night.  Maybe you need to clean out your "cache" on your computer or hit "refresh" in Internet Explorer in order to see it   Cheesy

Anyway, here's a direct link to the article too:

http://www.speedcouch.com/racereviews/2005/Homestead.html

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 12:10:39 AM »

Is that right, Cheryl? (or rather JW?)  Only 48 percent of the Craftsman Truck Series final race at Homestead was shown?

That's a new low for NASCAR coverage, to be sure.

Thanks! Tongue

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: