November 22, 2017, 09:23:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Use "SPOILER" for any Truck Results  (Read 747 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: November 18, 2005, 01:53:29 PM »

Just heard that the truck race broadcast is not coming on until 7:45 (eastern) tonight.  I'm figuring this means the actual race may not start until close to 8:30.  Some of us geezers here on the east coast may not be able to stay awake until the end, so I'm asking for everyone to please put the word "SPOILER" in any posts you make on Saturday morning.  It might be tempting to announce who wins the championship, and that's fine, as long as you just put a spoiler tag in your subject line.  Then if anyone has to record the end of race and watch it Saturday morning, they'll know not to read those threads unless they want to know the results.  

Thanks!
Cheryl "who still rooting for that underdog Dennis Setzer to win it all"
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 05:28:01 PM »

Actually, Cheryl, it's 8 p.m.  Close enough.

As for Dennis Setzer, he'll need a lot of help tonight.  If Ted Musgrave finishes 10th or better, he will be champion regardless of what Setzer does.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 06:42:20 PM »

Shoot!! I forgot about the truck race and I "forced" Roberta into getting tickets for a Peter Nero concert tonight (anyone remember him?).
 Oh well, maybe we will get home before the race is over. Cheesy

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 07:08:10 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
Actually, Cheryl, it's 8 p.m.  Close enough.

I'm guessing since I heard the time on the radio, that 7:45 was when MRN is coming on tonight.

Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 09:32:37 PM »

Hey, I remember Peter Nero.  I like him also!  Tape the race, Dick.  It does work.   Smiley
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 09:58:04 PM »

Vivian, peter Nero did an outstanding job. Really enjoyed it. But I couldn't figure out what happened to the truck race ( I was trying to find out about on the way home on XM) Finally had to get on the computer to find out about the delay.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 01:43:05 AM »

It was on Saturday morning, 8:30 Eastern and 5:30 Pacific...somewhere they is a thread...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: