November 20, 2017, 06:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Threads on TV Shows  (Read 1086 times)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« on: October 21, 2005, 02:53:20 PM »

I've gotten rid of the individual topic concerning feedback on NASCAR Nation and moved those posts to this forum (at the bottom).  I've also created several new threads for us to provide feedback on many of the racing TV shows out there.  I thought this would be better since there have been some new shows start recently and changes to existing shows.  Please take some time and provide some feedback on these shows.  I'm going to email the producers of the shows that I'm in contact with so they know about these threads, and hopefully they will be interested in hearing our feedback.  As always, try to provide both positive and negative feedback.  

If you don't watch a particular show, then no feedback is necessary.  If you watch a show that I have not included, please start a similar thread to use for feedback on that show.  

Thanks!
Cheryl
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 09:06:15 PM »

I love NASCAR, but just looking at the threads you have started makes me really recognize the fact that they are kind of overwhelming us with their like shows.  I just realized I don't watch that many of them.  I do try to watch Wind Tunnel but it is not NASCAR specific even though most fans calling or emailing in are Cup fans.  IMO, they are getting too many of these alike type shows.  Just different hosts...
sally
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 01:34:53 AM »

Vivian, you put your finger on it exactly!  So much of the 'new' programming on Nascar is basically repeating the same old stuff, just with different talking heads!  I used to think I would watch almost anything about Nascar, but haven't watched most of these beyond once, if that.  

Sal
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: