November 18, 2017, 03:02:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos from Martinsville  (Read 1799 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: April 27, 2004, 01:21:57 AM »

As usual I took way too many photos at Martinsville and Cheryl took her fair share as well. I've trimmed it down to only about 180 or so and placed them online for anyone who has a relatively high-speed Internet connection and a whole mess of time with nothing better to do than look at pretty pictures :-)

Here they are:
http://www.usarfans.com/Coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=53&page=1

There are 3 sizes for each photo - the thumbnail, the intermediate size, and a third 800x600 size.

Have fun - only one rule - no taking the pictures and using them for personal gain (i.e. - don't sell any of them as if they were your's to do that with).

Lou

rcairo1460
Sophmore

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 03:33:07 PM »

Where are the 2 elite members who took this pictures???...We gotta see one, no???....... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 04:02:12 PM »

Quote from: "rcairo1460"
Where are the 2 elite members who took this pictures???...We gotta see one, no???....... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Well, I don't know about the "elite" designator, but thanks, Rich!   :wink: We really didn't take any of each other at Martinsville.   Too many brightly colored race cars to capture that we didn't even think of it.  There's one in their of our friends, Bob, Rich, and Ed, at qualifying though.

We have a couple of us from South Boston.  I'll see if we can post a couple of those if we get time tonight if you're really interested.

Cheryl
Lou
Living Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 07:05:57 PM »

Here's one of my better side.

http://www.usarfans.com/Coppermine/displayimage.php?album=53&pos=148

Lou

rcairo1460
Sophmore

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 07:11:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lou"
Here's one of my better side.

http://www.usarfans.com/Coppermine/displayimage.php?album=53&pos=148

Lou

LOL - best side out - good job on all the pictures Lou !
Vivian
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 09:05:10 PM »

Thanks, Lou.  Lotta pictures.  Nice of you to share.  Can I print one for my own use in the garage at home??? :?
Lou
Living Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 12:40:15 AM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Thanks, Lou.  Lotta pictures.  Nice of you to share.  Can I print one for my own use in the garage at home??? :?

Yes Vivian, of course you may. My disclaimer is unfortunately becoming necessary in todays society. You could even use the one of me to help rid the garage of rodents :-)

Lou

Lou
Living Legend

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 02:11:18 AM »

You saw my best side earlier, now here's my better half...

Lou

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: