November 24, 2017, 12:47:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blaney out/Bowyer for 06; some Roush/Ganassi/Penske  (Read 718 times)
azbobbybooshay10
Veteran

« on: October 15, 2005, 07:51:53 AM »

There is a press conference tomorrow where RCR will announce that Clint Bowyer will take over the #07 Jack Daniels Chevy next year, while continuing his duties in the #2 ACDelco Busch series car.

Blaney is possibly working on a deal somewhere in the Roush/Penske/Ganassi mess. I'm guessing it involves him going to the #42, which lets McMurray (or as BP says, MacMary) go to Roush to take the 97, while Kurt goes to the 2.

Ganassi keeps saying "I need a driver if I'm gonna let Jamie go." Well, why not put Casey Mears in the 42, instead of making him go to a totally new team, the 39, where he has no owners points? Seems like Chip has the solution right at hand, but keeps ignoring it.

Silly season is about to get silly again.
sally
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 12:12:29 PM »

Guess drivers aren't the only ones with egos, are they?
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 04:24:25 AM »

I'm afraid you're right, Sally.  These team owners must be taking notes from the baseball, football and basketball owners.  Just about the only thing they're not doing is asking for taxpayer money in lieu of sponsorships. :evil:

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: