November 19, 2017, 10:35:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Well Thread for Old Hot Rodder  (Read 605 times)
Vivian
« on: October 12, 2005, 09:04:27 PM »

Dick, Get Well Soon!  We miss you.  You lend a bit of wisdom to this forum that some of us just can't seem to accomplish as well as you.

Thank you for letting us know what was going on.  Being so far away, we know there is no way we can really help except by posting and letting you know we are thinking of you and wishing you well.  Also, we know Roberta is taking good care of you so don't take advantage of her kindness.  Smile and think positive thoughts. :smt045

Take Care!

Vivian
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 11:24:05 PM »

vivian what's wrong with old hot rodder? Cheesy  Cheesy
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 01:52:44 AM »

This was in Roberta's post under Team Limits in Race Talk.

This is your senior Board (bored?) member, who somehow is borrowing Roberta's Computer. I have not been ith office since 10/1. Seeme like I ran into the need for double by pass surgery. I'll be fine, but the surgery really takes it out of you.
Anyhow, I'll sneak by from time to time. See ya, Dick  

I just decided to start a new thread rather than posting "Get Well Soon" wishes under that one.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 06:36:46 AM »

I have never met anyone else on this forum, but I consider them all family.  So, I give a heartfelt "good luck" to the Ol' Hot Rodder, Dick Hammond. Cheesy  

I am also happy that his wife Roberta has given more than the usual support for Dick.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Roberta
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 09:08:58 AM »

Thanks everyone. We are just "hanging out" for the next week or two. See ya,  Cheesy

he old Hotrodders far better half
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: