November 20, 2017, 06:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to go Monster Mile and Nascar  (Read 1465 times)
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« on: September 21, 2005, 02:05:47 AM »

Having Baltimore Colts Ray Lewis as the grand marshal of the Busch race. A guy who was once charged with murder. Classy.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 06:45:02 PM »

Where's OJ?

They might as well have oj be grandmarshall.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 06:46:44 PM »

I wonder if anyone will be upset at nascar or dover about it?
sally
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 12:14:40 AM »

I wonder if anyone at the race will even know?  I sure didn't.  I don't have time to keep track of every NFL/NBA player that gets arrested for various crimes.

Sal
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 05:59:16 AM »

First, Brian, the team is the Baltimore Ravens, not the Colts.

Second, while it is true that Lewis was once charged with murder, he has worked hard to restore his reputation, with himself, his teammates, and the public.  Today, I prefer to think of him as a hard-nosed, hard-working football star instead.

As for O.J., what has he done to restore his good name?  Nothing.  He has been charged with road rage and must pay DIRECTV for stealing its satellite signal.  That's the difference.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
drpep (brian)
Curmudgeon

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 11:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"

Second, while it is true that Lewis was once charged with murder, he has worked hard to restore his reputation, with himself, his teammates, and the public.  Today, I prefer to think of him as a hard-nosed, hard-working football star instead.

Then I hope we all think that way when and if Brian Rose, Kevin Grubb and Shane Hmeil return to Nascar.

I tuned in to watch a Nationwide race and all I got was Danica.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 01:26:49 AM »

Wasn't ray lewis the person they say he killed wasn't it his at the time 8 month pregnant wife?
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 01:31:06 AM »

And aren't there a few people that to this day believe lewis killed or hired someone to kill his pregnant wife?

How did he get off cause he had money or did he have good lawyers like oj or what happened?

I was going to say something about oj simpson and his buddy al collins but i better not i don't think cheryl the person who runs this website would want me to say something controversial about them 2 so i'll just keep it to myself.
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 01:31:49 AM »

Who is Brian Rose?
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 01:48:15 AM »

I was going to make some comments about scott wimmer shane hmiel and robby moroso but i'm not sure if cheryl would want me to say those things on this message board i mean if she sais it's okay i'll say em if not i'll just keep my opinions to myself.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 03:44:02 AM »

Bryan, Brian Rose is a former Craftsman Truck Series suspended in 2003 for violating NASCAR's substance-abuse policy; he never returned to the track.

Ray Lewis is not the player accused of killing his pregnant wife; that was Rae Carruth, former wide receiver for the Carolina Panthers.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 03:51:05 AM »

Yeah hi desmond thanks for correcting me on the thing about on which guy killed his pregnant wife cause i remember hearing 1 of those football players was accused of killing their pregnant wife.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: