November 24, 2017, 04:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will teammates effect the Championship on behalf of their teammates?  (Voting closed: September 17, 2005, 02:22:48 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 1 (25%)
Not Sure - 3 (75%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll about the chase  (Read 447 times)
Vivian
« on: September 17, 2005, 02:22:48 AM »

What does everyone think about this question.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 07:41:10 PM »

it'll be real interesting to what happens if they do and what nascar does about it. Cheesy  Cheesy
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 06:16:52 PM »

I don't think that there will be any real affect, at least not on purpose, till we get down to the last race or two. At that point, Carl might race, say, Tony or JJ harder than he would one of the other Roushies still in the hunt. No big deal there I don't think.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 06:51:12 PM »

I think all of the guys in the top ten have enough integrity to not do anything strange.  As to the guys who have teammates NOT in the Chase, I pretty much think that they are also professional enough not to mess with those guys racing their teammates for the championship.  But I do agree with Dick that near the end if a couple of guys are eliminated, they might race their teammate's biggest competitors a little harder.  But then, that's no different than the way we see some guys race to stay on the lead lap every week.   Wink

Cheryl
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 05:48:36 AM »

Please, don't do it, guys!  This is not Formula 1.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: