January 17, 2018, 11:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anybody who post here ever seen this movie?  (Read 473 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: August 28, 2005, 04:50:25 AM »

The name of the movie is called akira it is a japanese anime show i think it was a movie since it was just a 1 time thing i think it's about this kid who turns into some kind of huge monster i think.

The kid has some type of power i think he couldn't control his power and became evil and became a monster.

There was a cool charcter in it who wore orange i think and battled the monster or kid i think akira and the boy who battled at the end of the movie were friends and eventually became enemies as akira became a monster.

It's similar to the friendship and story  between obi wan kenobi and anakin skywalker who were very close friends when they were young but eventually and slowly they both split apart and basically they became enemies.

I think the kid in the orange was able to defeat akira.

I can't remember a lot about this movie cause the last time i seen this movie was when i was 11 years old in 1995 i was still just a kid when i seen this movie.

I think at the time i actually missed a race on tv on a sunday just to see that movie. And at the time it was a rarity for me to miss a race especially back then.

I know i'll say this for anyone if they ever should see the movie it is a little scary and there are a couple of gross parts i think in it towards the end if i remember right the scary and gross parts were i think when akira became this big monster and when akira was defeated if i remember right.

If anyone who post here has seen it they'll understand what i am talking about.

I was just curious if anyone who post here had seen this movie?

And if anyone has what is the kids name who battled akira who always wore orange outfits was his name tetsuo or am i wrong?

I know the kid who battled akira used some type of weapon a laser blaster or something?
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 04:56:02 AM »

If anyone is wondering how i first seen this movie i stayed up late 1 night a saturday night and i was flipping through channels and i seen the akira movie on the scifi channel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: