November 18, 2017, 03:04:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyle Busch fined and on probation  (Read 640 times)
Vivian
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:30:15 PM »

Just saw on Jayski Kyle Busch got fined and put on probation until Dec 31 because of his actions after the race toward Lazarro.  Hope he learns from it.

Did anyone hear anything about Stewart and Vickers in reference to their post race lap run in on Saturday?  Maybe I will check NOL for the Busch series and see if anything was said or done...

UPDATE:

Just checked and Tony was fined $5000 and put on probation until Dec 31 for the Busch series post race incident.  Don't know why Vickers was not fined.... :roll:
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 07:51:42 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Just saw on Jayski Kyle Busch got fined and put on probation until Dec 31 because of his actions after the race toward Lazarro.  Hope he learns from it.

Did anyone hear anything about Stewart and Vickers in reference to their post race lap run in on Saturday?  Maybe I will check NOL for the Busch series and see if anything was said or done...

UPDATE:

Just checked and Tony was fined $5000 and put on probation until Dec 31 for the Busch series post race incident.  Don't know why Vickers was not fined.... :roll:

Uh, maybe because Tony ran into him after the race was over?     Vivian, your bias for Tony is showing... :lol:

Wonder why it's always those two coming together after the races?   Wink   Remember it was Stewart's altercation with Vickers still in his car last year that caused Stewart to be place on probation in 2004.

Cheryl
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 08:40:06 PM »

Did you hear what Lazzero said? Something to the effect that you could tell that Kyle never built or repaired a race car.  :-D

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 09:24:24 PM »

Cheesy  Cheesy can somebody give me details about the kyle busch incident?? i didn't see this happen
Vivian
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 11:46:56 PM »

Cheryl wrote:

Vivian, your bias for Tony is showing...  

But, Mommy, wasn't I being fair on the g/w/c issue even though he was leading....waahhhh   ;-) Seriously though, I think Tony was mad because Vickers pushed him earlier in the race and then after the race, they both banged into each other several times even though Tony started that one so I just thought they should be fair... :smt062

Ron wrote:

can somebody give me details about the kyle busch incident??

I did not see the incident but read somewhere that there was an incident I think after the race.  I will research it and hopefully get back to you on that.  It may have been on Jayski where I read it.

UPDATE:

I just copied this from Jayski, so wish to thank him for letting me do that.

Lazzaro and #37 team not happy with Kyle Busch: Anthony Lazzaro completed the full 92 laps and finished 28th in the #37 Tequila Patron Dodge at Watkins Glen. But a post-race incident with Nextel Cup rookie #5-Kyle Busch spoiled what had been a successful day. "The punk crashed me on the cooldown lap. It just shows me this guy never built or worked on a car," Lazzaro said of Kurt Busch's younger brother. "We don't go out and try to wreck other people's equipment." Lazzaro said the trouble may have resulted when the two made contact late in the race. Lazzaro admitted he made some mistakes, the result of not having enough spotters. He said he got into Scott Pruett and drove underneath Ken Schrader at different points of the race. The #37 crew was so fired up over the incident a fight almost erupted with Kyle Busch's #5 Kellogg Chevrolet crew. The #37's acting crew chief, Glenn Darrow, had to calm his guys down by saying, "We're not going to start anything. But if they want to start something, we'll finish it."(Elmira Star Gazette)(8-16-2005)
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 12:34:20 PM »

Quote from: "Vivian"
Tony started that one so I just thought they should be fair... :smt062

I think you answered your own question there, dear!   :lol:   I guess NASCAR agreed with you that he started it and that's why they felt it was fair that he be the one fined.   Wink

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: