November 20, 2017, 08:26:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speed Channel misses Stewart  (Read 635 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: August 08, 2005, 04:33:41 PM »

Last night, Bob Dillner was supposed to interview Tony Stewart, but he never did.  

Poor baby!  If only he had Allen Bestwick's foot speed, he would have gotten him on the track.  Bob should take up running. :lol:

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "Desmond"
Last night, Bob Dillner was supposed to interview Tony Stewart, but he never did.  

Poor baby!  If only he had Allen Bestwick's foot speed, he would have gotten him on the track.  Bob should take up running. :lol:

I happened to have the TV on much later last night when Victory Lane was on and Tony came and sat down with John Roberts, Kenny Wallace and the bunch from that show.  

Cheryl
sally
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 06:13:53 PM »

Does anyone else find it unnecessarily intrusive having the Victory Lane people actually IN Victory Lane?  It's as if they're tring to horn in on the team's celebration.  Make themselves seem more inportant.  Wouldn't close be good enough?

Sally
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 06:53:26 PM »

Quote from: "sally"
It's as if they're tring to horn in on the team's celebration.  Make themselves seem more inportant.  

Well, we ARE talking about Fox...

Cheryl
sally
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 12:28:48 AM »

What was I thinking?  Sorry, I had a moment there. :smt019

Sal
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 04:33:02 PM »

You're right, Sally.  I read about that yesterday.  I didn't stay tuned long enough.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 09:52:28 PM »

Gosh, it sounds like I missed a lot this past weekend.  But I sure enjoyed my Grandbabies (and still am).

Sally wrote:

Does anyone else find it unnecessarily intrusive having the Victory Lane people actually IN Victory Lane?

I don't like it at all.  Guess they think since their show is Victory Lane they are entitled.   :roll:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: