November 24, 2017, 03:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nascar 'News' Service  (Read 451 times)
sally
« on: August 01, 2005, 08:31:35 PM »

http://www.scenedaily.com/stories/2005/08/01/scene_daily3.html

I guess it isn't enough for Baby brian to control what the teams/owners/drivers say.  Now he wants to hand feed
what is said about Nascar for those too ignorant or lazy to find their own stories!

ACCCK! :smt019
Sally
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 04:08:07 PM »

And just what information will go out on the proposed wire service?  Remember that this is the same NASCAR that reportedly told Speed Channel to remove all news segments from NASCAR Nation after the interview with Robin Pemberton after the carburetor inspection scandal.

My fear is that the only "news" on this service will consist of official pronouncements and the same sort of fluff that NASCAR Nation now presents.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
sally
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 06:38:31 PM »

I'm sure that news has nothing to do with it.  It is all about hyping the crapshoot..."Who's in?  Who's Out"  "Who still might get it?  How many will be within 400 points?  stal tuned for the thrilles, spills, and excitement of the totally for TV entertainment that used to be racing!!!!
Sally
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 07:57:05 PM »

Except for the Speed News on Saturday and Sunday, I don't think we have any good news shows.  I really like Connie on the Speed News and wish they would do a mid week show.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: