November 24, 2017, 02:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Interest in the New NASCAR Nation  (Read 1314 times)
sally
« on: August 08, 2005, 06:15:49 PM »

Is it safe to assume, since there have been no posts on this topic for a couple weeks that I'm not the only one who finds the new 'jiggle and giggle' version of this show totally insulting?  Guess that makes me a RACE fan, and not a member of the "Nascar Nation", eh?

Sally
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 04:40:08 PM »

I really feel for those who are producing the show, especially the "XM Satellite Radio Sound-Off."  They really have to strain to come up with questions for the drivers that have nothing to do with racing.

Two examples from last week:
--When you go to the supermarket, do you ask for paper or plastic?
--Do you ever iron your clothes?

As Dave Barry famously writes, "No, I am not making this up."

As for Sally's question, I think it's safe to assume that no one in this forum, except me, now watches NASCAR Nation.  Sad, but then again, Speed Channel should have expected this.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 10:01:56 PM »

I don't watch anymore.  Just another time slot they are filling while I watch something waiting for something else on the weekend.  Guess you could say, "Week nights are all MINE now."  But somehow, I don't even think they are aware of how we feel or even care that they have lost us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: