November 22, 2017, 03:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fox's line up  (Read 2472 times)
17RoushFan
Veteran

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2004, 07:05:28 PM »

although i did not get the chance to listen yesterday, i was surprised to hear him have yet another interview with a NASCAR driver. jimmie johnson was on this time. while rome may fall into the same class as zelasko or myers, i do admire him for what he said below:

4-28-04

www.JimmieJohnson.com

NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson was in studio for an hour today and demonstrated just why NASCARís popularity continues to soar. The drivers are simply decent guys. They get it. They arenít out getting arrested for getting DUIís, or hitting their wives, or any of the other various felonies that many other athletes fall into.

The boys are in town this weekend fat the California Speedway and So-Cal is now a hot bed for NASCAR. IT isnít just for the toothless hillbillies any more. It is big business, big time, and the thing works everywhere.

I am never going to be wearing a race shirt to work, but I have come around on NASCAR. I like it. And I like Jimmie Johnson.

tuned in to watch some commercials, but when they went to break, i saw a nascar race!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: