November 20, 2017, 06:33:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NBC is Coming!!!  (Read 524 times)
sally
« on: June 25, 2005, 04:13:13 PM »

I wanted to call to everyone's attention that this is the last race this season that we have to suffer thru FOX and their stage managed race coverage!  The last "BBB " from DW.  Hopefully, that last of the 'sexiest driver' crap.  Maybe, just maybe, we will be back to covering racing, instead of how clever the tower of babble can try to be with their worn our 'catch phrases'.

I, for one, will be celebrating with great abandon at waving goodbye to Fox.

Sally
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 08:42:13 PM »

Thanks, Sally.  I was having those thoughts even though I did not log on to the net over the weekend to read what you wrote. Wink
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 04:32:54 PM »

What were those initials that Vivian used last year?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Vivian
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 08:54:07 PM »

How about TGIWFLRTYANBCWBBTW

:smt026

I sincerely hope everyone will give NBC a chance and be objective about Weber in the booth.  I know it will be a big change from Alan but keep in mind that everyone deserves a chance to perform when they are given new duties.  In other words, don't jump to conclusions because of their performance in past jobs.  Thanks...
Smallblock bored
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 12:59:39 PM »

Wally doing the lap with a guest ( Robby Gordon drove him at the Glen) prior to the race is great spot. I sure hope to see if that is still there. Benny doing the lose/tight/camber thing with less than updated graphics is not a good thing, it’s a bit old. The virtual garage………….. Pit Coverage may a bit of a twist as NBC has been heads above FOX on this in my opinion. Perhaps there is this thing with “owning” some sort of aspect as to how to do it, as if the race fans really care about how does what. FOX as a whole is everything wrong with the media today, however an education of how the media and press has evolved over the last century and it could be said that nothing has changed at all but the venues and number of outlets. I join the parade to toss FOX off the cliff in welcoming NBC/TNT….But they better say nitrogen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: