November 20, 2017, 08:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd half team selection open!  (Read 756 times)
Lou
Living Legend

I wish my seat at the track was this close!

« on: June 26, 2005, 02:52:18 PM »

The Collective Racing site has begun accepting team submissions for the second half of the year. Go to the main page - http://www.collectiveracing.com/fantrace/fantrace-home.php - and choose you team starting with Daytona next weekend.

Lou

Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 12:47:44 AM »

If you were already playing for the first half, you just need to pick your team for the second half of the season.  

If you want to get in on the fun, this is your chance!  The Speedcouch Fantasy League will start from scratch with the Pepsi 400 at Daytona, so this is your chance to join the rest of us in some friendly competition.

You will need to register for the second half and then pick a team.  After that, please write me and let me know you will be playing this half of the season.  I'd prefer having everyone's name under which they registered, rather than team names.  It makes it easier for me to look up.  Please send the information to me in private email at:

cheryl@speedcouch.com

If you played the first half and have decided not to play the second half, please drop me a line and let me know that as well.

Remember if you plan to play the second half, you MUST select a team or you won't get any points for Daytona.  They will not carry forward your team from the first half.  If you confused by all this, please let me know and I can explain it to you.

Thanks!
Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: