November 18, 2017, 01:56:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owners  (Read 1258 times)
Vivian
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 01:11:55 AM »

Dick, it may leave  you out, but I see 6 blue helmets!!! :smt038
Smallblock bored
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 09:17:48 PM »

The owners will not go for same test numbers say a 4 car team gets 8 tests while a single car gets 8 is this what you mean ? Sponsors shell out alot of spanks to see the car run, you can't tell me a sponsor will be going for a car that can't get "that car testing".
sally
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2005, 02:15:36 AM »

Then be prepared to see even more mega teams, with fewer owners (real owners, not the family dog type of owners), and even less 'competition'.

Sally
Vivian
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2005, 02:18:07 AM »

Sally wrote:

Then be prepared to see even more mega teams, with fewer owners (real owners, not the family dog type of owners), and even less 'competition'.

Well, I noticed on one of the sites, maybe That's Racing that they are saying that Roush owns Nascar.  Wonder who the next one will be.  Maybe he will keep it for a while and change some rules?? :roll:
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2005, 03:20:31 PM »

Good one, Vivian. I think it is clear that if Jack "owned" Nascar, he would change some rules. Cheesy

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
super61
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2005, 10:15:31 AM »

Multi-car teams will never go away, not with the rules package in place now. As for the women team owners, that is strictly for tax purposes. Female business owners get better tax breaks (not bitching here, just stating the facts) When my grandfather raced in the mid 70's granny was always listed as car owner. The late model I drive is owned by the crew chief's 20yr old daughter (who by the way,has never been to a race of any kind!!!)

Ken
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: