November 22, 2017, 05:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Cup  (Read 741 times)
Vivian
« on: April 13, 2004, 12:57:13 AM »

Did anyone watch?  They had Gary Nelson on the hot seat and it was rather interesting when he was talking about the safety aspects and how Nebraska had played a big part in what needed the most attention priority and percentage wise.
Of course, had to mention DW going to be in the truck again.
Other than that, good show.  I am getting used to their new set.
Cheryl
Hall of Fame

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 12:39:04 PM »

I agree, Gary Nelson's segment was really good.  But the main reason I tuned into the show last night was to hear the boys' discussion about that wild finish at Nashville on Saturday.  Instead of that, we get a "canned" replay of the  the race highlights, complete with Fox voiceover from the original broadcast.  That's when it became clear to me the whole show had been taped last week.  I'm sorry, but I felt suckered into watching a show where they advertised they would review the Busch race.  Ultimately, they ended up admitting they taped the show the day after Texas.  I was just extremely disappointed and felt like (beyond the Gary Nelson interview), I wasted my time tuning in last night.  I'd just as soon they not have a show if they wanted the week off.  

It would've just been great to hear Michael, Kenny and Johnny's opinions of the Nashville race since JB and Mikey were both involved in that finish.  By next week, they'll have Martinsville and DW's Toyota Truck race to occupy the whole show, so Nashville will be old news.

Cheryl
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: