November 19, 2017, 09:43:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody who post here have a satellite dish?  (Read 652 times)
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« on: May 27, 2005, 09:17:01 PM »

And can they get satellite feeds of races or sports with their dish.

I was just curious?

No i do not want to see a satellite feed of a nascar race i was curious if anyone could get the feed of this sundays indy 500.

A satellite feed shows what happens before they come on air and it shows the entire race including what goes on during commercials and or rain delays when they are off air.

If anyone can get the satellite feed of this can they let me know and can they record it?

And make a copy for me i would pay money.

If it's going to cost a bunch of money just forget about it.

But if someone can give me a price i will think about it i am only interested in a satellite feed version as i can see the regular tv broadcast on tv.
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 05:52:14 PM »

Why do you want to watch the "raw feed" (that's the technical term)?  No commercials?  Can't stand Brent Musburger? :evil:   Both?

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Bryan Blanton
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 05:58:06 PM »

With the raw feed you hear and see everything that a camera shows.

Sometimes during the commercials or when a network is off air you hear the announcers cuss or tell a joke or something.

Do you have a satellite dish desmond?

And can you get the feed of the 500 if you can can you record it? Onto a tape?

If you do have a dish and you did this how much would it cost would it be a lot of money?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: