November 19, 2017, 09:42:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond the Wheel is missing This Week from NASCAR Nation  (Read 1476 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: May 26, 2005, 04:16:22 PM »

Tonight, Beyond the Wheel will not be seen.

I am bringing this up because I only found out about this by process of elimination.  In other words, neither Ralph Sheheen nor Krista Voda said that it would not be seen.

I realize that the show will be on at a different time and will have a different look as the "pre-qualifying" show.  Perhaps the schedule had always called for a week off due to a non-points race.  But I appreciate it if either Ralph or Krista had told us explicitly not to expect Beyond the Wheel, because so many of us (including myself) look forward to it every week.

Now, they should assure us that it will be back after the Coca-Cola 600.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 05:09:01 PM »

Beyond the Wheel will return Thursday night.  The crew was simply given the week off, as I thought. Cheesy

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: