February 24, 2018, 05:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things to watch and other thoughts  (Read 320 times)
Smallblock bored
« on: May 26, 2005, 04:35:25 PM »

Ron Fellows got the ride in the 32 car for the road coarse in Cali.
 Glad to see I wonder what happened in all the swirling winds at DEI?

53 cars entered for the 600. looks like alot of folks are playing the fringe.
 It makes me wonder why cars that pull off after 30 laps or so are trying the 600 jobber. I'll have to compare prize money over the last few. Sad to see Morgan in the 89 is not there. He took his metal to the wall last week, i'm sure it was a big hit for those guys.

As much as it is a big race this is one race that will have you watch commercials interupted by racing in the early going. I'll use the time to sip a cocktail and light the grill BBQ wings for the kids in the hood this week. (any single moms want to help me out ?)

This is one race that will do wonders to see a Petty car finish in the top 20. Any one will work but Kyle seems to have been dragged back to where he once was. Not only the engines but the whole program could be greatly helped with an "alliance"

Engines could play a big part at the Hendrick top pointers (I hope so)

Last but not least " Come on Robby run a hard lap and make the show"
Vivian
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 10:01:55 PM »

IMO, after his run at Mexico City, I think maybe Martin Truex has the in on the extra ride at Infineon this year if there is  one.  JMO...

I agree on hoping Robbie makes the race at Charlotte.  He needs it for sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: