November 22, 2017, 01:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger Woods' caddy  (Read 466 times)
Desmond
All-Star

« on: May 05, 2005, 04:39:18 PM »

Did you know that Steve Williams, the caddy for Tiger Woods, is a race car driver in his native New Zealand?  He races stock cars on dirt tracks.

On Tuesday, he was in a racing accident but ended up OK.  The car flipped over several times.  It appeared to be a solo accident, perhaps a cut tire.  According to SportsCenter anchor Steve Berthiaume, who first made me aware of the crash, Williams has been involved in two accidents this year.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
old hot rodder
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 09:28:20 PM »

Doesn't sound like he will be able to talk Tiger into strapping on a Helmet at the rate Steve is going. :lol:

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
William James
Vivian
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 09:52:43 PM »

I just heard that news this morning, Des.  They had a brief video of his accident this past race.  News to me but interesting.
ronbarnes77
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 10:35:56 PM »

desmond will steve be caddying for tiger at quail hollow?
Desmond
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 03:59:03 PM »

I think he's there now.  Once he was checked out, he flew to Charlotte to caddy for Tiger.  Tough man, that Steve!

Also, the accident was actually last Saturday.  I saw the TV highlight on Tuesday, I guess that's when it came in to the U.S. networks.

Buddy Wayne Barefoot, unhappy with Baby Brian's handiwork, finds his true passion.Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: